Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Reading circle Week 1


About the blurb at the back of the book!

Maxine-This is the book that I wanted to read-  Mayday by G BRASSI
These are a few books that she has wrote
Four of them are..
Attacked,Maday,Skull Island and Paperchase.
I like reading this book because it’s like a mystery to be solved and It also looks like a adventure.

I love reading stories about adventure and I am very interested in this book.
I also love this author because she understands what she is reading and besides she has her own imagination.
Maxine

Salamona-  Very exciting can’t wait to dig into another chapter.

A’leina -I felt like this book was going to be an mysterious book for me to read. That’s why I picked this book because it might be an interesting book to read.  I don’t know this author but I am going to learn more about G BRASSI. When I read this book  I wonder what would happen to their dad.

Attacked, Mayday, Skull Island, and Paperchase  have been included in the Storylines Children's Literature Notable NZ Books lists.

THE MYSTERY AND ADVENTURE GROUP IS SALAMONA, MAXINE AND A’LEINA.

Discussion Director- Maxine
Wild and Crazy Word Finder- Zephaniah
Selection Director- A’leina
Summary Director- Salamona

No comments:

Post a Comment