Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Day at St Francis Retreat centre!

Zoom! went the car, Woo hoo as the wind blowed me with its air, I was with my Grandpa he was driving while I was at the back minding my own business. Yes! I made it to School just in time and look I saw robertanna she looked stunning with her skinny jeans. As I walked inside my classroom I saw the year 8’s waiting with excitment. Hi guys and they replied back Hi A’leina,and they said you look pretty with your dress, Thank you I replied back. When I saw my mum I was so happy because she was going to drop me off to St Francis Retreat Centre.


Wow! what a nice building I said with amazement. When we finally arrived there just in time for lunch I saw Brother Philip. Hello brother philip, and he waved to me. Later on the year eight’s walked inside the building and was excited to see their new rooms.

My Favourite Activity That I did at St Francis Retreat Centre was noahs ark, who are good leaders, and acting out the station of the cross.

What I learnt making arks is that when you make something do it with a partner and don’t just use cardboard. My leader is jesus and I want to follow his footsteps. Acting out the stations of the cross was awesome, it helped me learn what jesus did or experienced 2 thousand years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment